San Diego Safe Traveler Pledge
Our team at The Bristol San Diego – A Boutique Hotel would like to share the San Diego Tourism Authority’s Safe Traveler Pledge. Our local community is thrilled to welcome back guests to our amazing destinations, including the Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, and the beautiful Embarcadero. We encourage our visitors to take a pledge for safe and healthy travel while visiting San Diego!
1. Wear a mask or cloth face covering when in public
2. Maintain at least 6 feet distance from others when visiting local businesses
3. Use contactless payment methods when possible
4. Abide by all local government orders or restrictions that may be in place
5. Follow CDC guidelines for minimizing the spread of COVID-19, including thorough hand washing for at least 20 seconds
6. Be patient and kind with staff at hotels, restaurants, and attractions, as they learn to adapt to new procedures.
We pledge to keep our guests safe while staying in our hotel and look forward to sharing the warmth of hospitality with our guests. We want our visitors to continue making memories in America’s finest city!
To book a stay at our charming boutique property, please visit: https://www.thebristolsandiego.com/