Leisure Hotel Stays Approved for San Diego County!
The Bristol Hotel is ready to welcome back all of our guests beginning on Friday, June 12th and just in time for summer! Downtown San Diego is starting to come alive again with bars and restaurants re-opening for dine-in service, the San Diego Zoo re-opening later this month, and outdoor activities starting to resume. Our hotel is walking distance to so many attractions that truly make San Diego America’s Finest City, including the Gaslamp District, Little Italy, Seaport Village, and the Embarcadero.
Please note the extra measures that are currently taking place at our property to ensure your health and safety during this time:
· Our hotel team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
· We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and city ordinances.
· We are asking for physical social distancing and requesting guests to wear masks within 6ft of each other and while in our main areas of the hotel. Our team will be wearing facemasks as well.
· Housekeeping is available for limited service requests: delivery of linen, towels and other items. As is the case with the vast majority of hotels, we will not be servicing “stayover” rooms.
To help welcome back our guests, we are currently offering exclusive e-gift cards! For more information and to purchase, click here.
To book a future stay with us, please visit: https://www.thebristolsandiego.com/ or call us directly at: 619-232-6141